So, after being the Fellow Tester for almost 7 years, now I start a new aventure as the Product Sherpa.
What a Product Sherpa does, I'll tell you when I get anything done, but I can write about where I start from.
Here are my principles, my beliefs, my commitment, whatever you call this:
- I will understand where we want to go, how many we are going, and how long it might take to get there.
- I will offer my advice about the route, equipment, food supply and weather conditions.
- I will walk this path along with my stakeholders.
- I will bring my load all along the way, and help with the basecamp tasks.
- I won't go alone very far from the basecamp, and if I have to, I'll explain why and where I'm going.
- I will speak your language, or I will learn your language to the point that we are able to communicate.
- I don't expect to arrive the first to the mountain top, nor to arrive last.
- If we make it to our target, we'll celebrate, if not, we'll learn.
|Pasang Lhamu Sherpa Akita (Photo: Jon Mancuso)
If you would like to know more about Sherpa people, check this article where I got the picture out from.
See you out there! हामी बाटोमा भेट्नेछौं।